The Omni Airport (L46) was opened in May, 2014 to Guidance Aviation aircraft to provide an additional practice area for the program’s helicopter flight students. Located approximately 8 nm west of KBTR (Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport), the Omni Airport is a private airport, owned by Mr. Craig Gaspard. Special thanks to Mr. Gaspard!
1st Annual Crawfish Boil at Omni Airport
The 1st Annual Crawfish Boil and Student BBQ, hosted by Guidance Aviation of Baton Rouge, will take place on Sunday, June 15, 2014, 5:00pm local, at the Omni Airport, For more info, click >HERE<.
- Sectional Chart
- Omni Airport on AirNav
- Nearby airports with instrument procedures:
- KBTR – Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, Ryan Field (8 nm E)
- KHZR – False River Regional Airport (15 nm NW)
- L38- Louisiana Regional Airport (28 nm SE)
- KLFT – Lafayette Regional Airport (40 nm SW)
- KARA – Acadiana Regional Airport (41 nm SW)
Contact Guidance Aviation Today to Get Your Career Started!